Thanks to Revkjarla of RevGalBlogPals for this week’s Friday Five!
Here are a few fivers to get you ready for whatever is next in your day (or keep you procrastinating for awhile before you do what you need to do.)
1. If you were a character in a children’s storybook, which storybook would it be, or what character, and why?
I would be The Cat in the Hat because (a) it’s been entirely too rainy around here, (b) I do love to get into shenanigans and (c) I’d look pretty cool in that hat.
2. What is something you are looking forward to this weekend?
Celebrating lovely #1 daughter’s birthday dinner.
3. If you had an invisibility cloak for a day, how would you use it?
I’d follow the NSA around… heh. Just kidding. Really.
4. I “lose” my keys all the time. In fact, sometimes I lose them several times a day. It is so bad that a member of my congregation gave me “instantly remember where you left your keys intense memory-stimulating mint gum.” Is there something you misplace or lose often?
My mind? No… my wallet. I have been trying to be consistent in where I leave it, as it is a small wristlet type. And it all-too easily gets lost on the desk under clutter, on my dresser under clutter, on the counter under clutter. (Ummmm… see the common denominator, here?)
5. Use the following words in a sentence: ladybug, rowing, diner, sloth, and knitting.
If I hadn’t been such a sloth, sitting, gabbing and knitting in the diner with my besties, I wouldn’t have been rowing home in the storm last night with a car full of ladybugs.