I’m hosting the RevGals Friday Five! Play along if you’d like!
It’s official. If you’re in the Northern Hemisphere, you are experiencing winter. SO… tell us:
1. Winter: What do you think about it in general? Do you love it? Hate it? Or say, “meh – it’s just another season!”
I don’t mind it too much. You can always put on more clothes. You can only take off so much and be “legal”.
2. Footwear: Show us or tell us about your favorite winter shoes/boots.
I love my Merrell’s clogs. They are lined with a plush lining. They can handle anything until the snow gets over about 2 inches. Sexy? Nope. Comfy and warm? Yep!
3. Discuss: Pedicures in winter – necessity or silly?
They are part of my self-care and relaxation time. Current polish color: I am Not a Waitress.
4. Toasty toes: Whether you knit your own or buy them, tell us what socks keep your feet toasty warm!
I love my polypropylene socks that wick away the moisture and keep my toes warm. My favorite pair are a charming camo print.
5. Driving me crazy: What do you wish the drivers around you would do to make travel during the winter months a little less nutty?
Calm down. Slow down. And clean off your car. Especially the “hat” of snow on top!
BONUS: What’s the weather like out there? Share a picture so we can shiver or be jealous!
Taken Wednesday of this week as I was driving between appointments!