Jan from RevGalBlogPals offers this week’s Friday Five:
For this Friday Five, what makes you smile? Remembering that Meister Eckhart said that if you pray “thank you” that that is enough of a prayer, share with us five things, memories, or activities that bring you smiles and gratitude.
I’m going to do it with photos and a song.
1. A Place full of memories and laughter:
2. Friends for the road: I can laugh, cry, pray, struggle with them.
3. Our wonderful daughters, Reedy Girl and The Johnnie, and my Beloved Bearded Spouse.
4. The feline members of the family.
5. God’s “amen” – flowers. Blooming in the most unlikely places.
This song by John Rutter, with its amazing photography, brings a sense of peace every time, and a smile with deep roots of joy and contentment.