Jan from RevGalBlogPals offers this week’s Friday Five:
For this Friday Five, what makes you smile? Remembering that Meister Eckhart said that if you pray “thank you” that that is enough of a prayer, share with us five things, memories, or activities that bring you smiles and gratitude.
I’m going to do it with photos and a song.
1. A Place full of memories and laughter:
2. Friends for the road: I can laugh, cry, pray, struggle with them.
3. Our wonderful daughters, Reedy Girl and The Johnnie, and my Beloved Bearded Spouse.
4. The feline members of the family.
5. God’s “amen” – flowers. Blooming in the most unlikely places.
This song by John Rutter, with its amazing photography, brings a sense of peace every time, and a smile with deep roots of joy and contentment.
Such a lovely, picturesque FF! Thank you for the song, too. It’s nice to smile as the sun warms me up inside.
Love the swing by the beach. Makes me want to head to the sea.
Still savoring the song. How did you do that?
I didn’t make the video – just linked to it as it’s one of my faves. It’s on YouTube. You just click the “share” tab under the video and then click “embed” – there’s the code to copy and paste into your blog. Nice trick. 🙂
Cats make me smile! As does the title Fuzz Therapist!
more beautiful pictures–thanks so much! and cats, always cats!