Songbird of RevGalBlogPals writes:
It’s Friday afternoon, Eastern Time, and this is your faithful Songbird with a calendar-related Friday Five. Due to some confusion with our dates, I’m stepping in today, although I am usually here only on the 5th Friday, when there is such a thing.
Here are five things to ponder about dates. I hope you’ll play!
1) Datebooks–how do you keep track of your appointments? Electronically? On paper? Month at a glance? Week at a glance?
Our church staff now uses Google mail, calendars, etc. It syncs with my personal Outlook 2007 stuff, including my “smart” phone. I love it. However, I also use a paper calendar to make sure that my family is all on the same page. It helps! I also have ALL of my class assignments, due dates, etc. on a paper calendar. It’s my “brain” and I can’t do life without it.
2) When was the last time you forgot an important date?
Anniversary or birthday – never. Appointment – probably more recently than I can remember. Which, at the moment, I can’t remember at all.
3) When was the last time you went OUT on a date?
4) Name one accessory or item of clothing you love even though it is dated.
I don’t know… I am sure my fashion consultants (aka teenage daughters) will tell me, though.
5) Dates–the fruit–can’t live with ’em? Or can’t live without ’em?
Eh. Great to get things moving, if you get my drift. Otherwise… not so much.
Thanks, Songbird… 🙂