1. Are you a regular patron of dentists’ offices? Or, do you go
a) faithfully, as long as you have insurance, or
b) every few years or so, whether you need it or not, or
c) dentist? what is this “dentist” thing you speak of?
I wish we had dental insurance!!!! Instead, I have a “six months for life” sentence. I go every six months, because I finally found a dentist that is (a) gentle and (b) understands that I hate seeing him but love him anyway.
2. Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
They are still in me head. That’s why I am so very wise. ahahhahahahahaha!
3. Favorite thing to eat that’s BAAAAAD for your teeth.
Sticky ooey gooey taffy!
4. Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
No, but I can’t imagine getting through life without it. I am sure it will come to pass.
5. “I’d rather have a root canal than _________________.”
Die. That’s about it. Actually, I told my dentist after the last round of many visits because of a crowned tooth gone bad that I would rather have a baby than a crown!
Bonus: Does your dentist recommend Trident?
No, alas. He recommends this thing called brushing and flossing.
I truly DO look forward to heaven when I will have no health issues… MARANATHA!