It seems to be the night for it. Sarah got me…
1. what’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max) Clowning – because I am one. I can be anything I want or need to be and it’s cool.
2. (a) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max) Write and arrange music.
(b) Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting off? (one sentence max) I’ll go with Sarah on the health club thang.
3. (a) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max) I’d like to be better at the whole housekeeping thang (because — well, have you BEEN here lately?) And, I’d like to not panic at the theologi-techno-talk that some polysyllabic seminarians seem to need to throw around, because it makes me feel stupid and I am not.
(b) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead who would it be and what would you hope to learn? Einstein, give me some math skills, please.
4. (a) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
(b) now list two more words that you wish described you?
5. What are your top 3 passions?
6. Write and answer one more question that YOU would ask someone? (with answer in three sentences max)
Where would you go tomorrow if your commitments and cost were not a problem? Ireland!
If you have the time and want to play, let me know.
NOW I really can go to bed!