Songbird from RevGalBlogPals posted:
“We are in the throes of what will (hopefully) be the final set of braces in this family, and so my mind is on the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
Please share your thoughts on the following:“
1) The Tooth Fairy Fun, relatively harmless, but answer honestly once they ask.
2) Flossing Electric all the way, baby. Especially because I still have my wisdom teeth.
3) Toothpaste Brands Crest. Mint or Vanilla. Always.
4) Orthodontia for Adults Great if you (a) have the money (b) like to go and have people stick their fingers in your mouth and (c) really and truly would feel better about yourself it you did
5) Whitening products White is fine. Bright almost blue is not. And be careful you don’t damage your enamel.
Personally – More trips VOLUNTARILY to the dentist chair? for me — it’s a no-brainer. No thanks….
(no dentist’s feelings were intentionally hurt by this message)
From our home to yours –