Karla hosts this week’s Friday Five over at RevGalBlogPals:
1. If you could sneak away anywhere this weekend, right now, all expenses paid, where would you go and what would you do?
I’d head back here… walk on the beach, read and sleep. And NOT answer my cell phone!
2. What is for lunch today? (one of the very first FF I ever played asked this.)
I’ve learned that as a hospice chaplain, I have to have a “finger food” type lunch. I learned the hard way that eating a salad or a messy sandwich just doesn’t cut it. I try to pack one that has protein in it and is do-able on the run. So today’s Gourmet Guide includes: baby carrots, a drinkable yogurt, string cheese, peanut butter on rye, and a sliced apple.
3. Along that first-FF-I-ever-played theme, what are you wearing today?
Grey slacks, blue dress shirt and (I don’t care if it IS past Labor Day!!) white crochet-looking flats.
4. Along the Today Theme, what are you doing today?
Seeing 6-8 hospice patients and documenting their voluminous paperwork as required. That will take me until about 6 pm tonight. If I’m lucky, the traffic is light, and there’s no crises called in at 4:45!
5. Along the random theme, what is your favorite scent, and why?
I don’t like perfumes. They irritate my asthma. Natural smells like apples and cinnamon cooking to make apple butter are the ticket. Too bad these are not scratch-n-sniff!
Thanks for playing! I love the smell of bread baking. And lavender. I totally agree about the white after labor day thing–tis’ stoopid. Can I have some of your lunch? 😉
Have a great day! White shoes any time you want.