Revkjarla has this week’s Friday Five:
I am feeling all in the moment, or at least the past few days moment, so our random FF is focused on the last couple of days (or week, or however you want to interpret this….)
So, without further ado….
1. What is the best thing you have had to eat in the last couple of days?
I had a batch of Curried Chicken in my freezer, a doctored up version of the Trader Joe’s simmer sauce with added raisins and slivered almonds. It was delish!
2. What is the topic/subject of the best thing you have read in the last couple of days?
This blog on Bilbo being female. 🙂
3. Who would you like to give a shout out to that has been in your life the last couple of days?
Geez. Several people. My friend Dana for always being an encourager. Finally meeting Amy IRL after knowing “of” her for a while. And this wonderful man I married who has been with me all the way.
4. How have you practiced self-care in the last couple of days?
I walked my labyrinth in the snow. It was… magical.
5. Use the following words in a sentence: couple, shutter, smile, pillow, groan, skip, baby elephant, red shoes.
I got me a coupla red shoes for the baby elephant who likes to groan and sleep on my pillow; always makes me smile when she plays with the shutter speed on my camera.
Your sentence was spectacular!!! I also enjoyed the post about Bilbo being a girl–quite brilliant! Walking a labyrinth in the snow sounds nourishing. Thanks for playing!