My RevGal friend RevKarla has this week’s very VERY random Friday Five.
1. How are you? What’s up with you?
I am enduring the fall hay fever season, cleaning out a closet or two, and praying over some job applications for places where I’ve sent resumes in the last week.
2. Last Saturday, I went to the outlet store and stocked up on underwear for the year. I love a bunch of new fresh underdrawers! I also love a cabinet full of paper towels. What silly thing makes you happy?
An organized closet! (See answer #1) and someone else doing the laundry, dishes and housecleaning.
3. Give a shout out to someone you love, appreciate, or want to thank!
A big HUGE thank you to my husband, daughters and family for reminding me that I am made to be a pastor/chaplain. (Again see #1)
4. Miss Kansas has the Serenity Prayer tatooed on the side of her body. I sadly do not have a tatoo, and maybe you do, but if you were going to get a prayer tatooed on the side of your body, what would it be?
I can’t get past the “if you were going to get a tatoo” part of this question. Sorry. Not my thing. Please proceed to tatt away and I will admire your body art but not get any.
5. Use some or all or a form of the following words in a sentence: jello, kittens, mercy, dump-truck, tabuleh, terror, skipping, monkey, Rev. , health, and snoring.
Antihistamines give me weird dreams. So I can totally understand why kittens eating jello and tabuleh would beg for mercy from a monkey driving a dump truck.
BONUS: A random picture from my phone from the last week