It has been a couple of ridiculously busy days. If I hadn’t found these links early, I’d have nothing for ya.
DISCLAIMER: No endorsement is intended in sharing these links. You get to read some interesting stuff. And I get to hear your thoughts. 🙂
- Tired of “plastic church”? Well, we all SAY that we are. How close are you to doing something about it? Here’s a good self-evaluation tool.
- If I posted the “don’t be plastic” church link, then I have to share this video. And stop speaking in Christianese!
- I hadn’t been to the Emerging Women Blog in a while. I liked this post by Irim. Though I’m not Catholic (and I don’t pray the Rosary) I liked her self-discovery and her desire to be authentic in her faith practices.
- As a chaplain, I am constantly learning from my patients and their families… Thank you, Beth, for blogging your musings.
- Third Way has a suggestion on “how to end extremism in Washington”… Let ALL the people say, “AMEN!”
- If I were Rupert Murdoch, I would NOT be flattered…
- OK, I am now inspired. I want to carve a pumpkin this year like one of these!
As always, thanks for the links you send my way! 🙂 And have another Manic Monday…