You know, I need to just start doing some Monday Link Love. Things that I find amusing, perturbing, or just, well, notable. No criticism or financial support is implied or promised by sharing these links. Just sayin’… so in no particular order…
1. The best phoney baloney I’ve read in a while.
2. Stoopid Signs. Many inappropriate for young eyes.
3. Someone in marketing will get fired (or rehired) for these.
4. Death and taxes. Most of us pay more than our share. Here’s Warren Buffet’s take on it (in case you haven’t read his article yet.)
5. Honey. It’s not always good for you.
6. Going to college with ADHD. Stuff we know from experience. But you might not, and need to share with your ADHD college student.
7. Speaking of college, here’s some dorm supplies and suggestions. (I think you’ll find them cheaper elsewhere. Like Target, Wal-Mart or Amazon. Just sayin.)
8. Cat horking – why do they always hork twice? Well, I don’t know. But I learned something about cats vomiting this week. (Sorry. Hope I didn’t spoil your dinner.)
9. MCPS calendar for the 2011-2012 school year… yup. It starts next week.
10. the reason why my daughters trust PeaceBang…
Send fun, strange or otherwise necessary links my way… Particularly if they make me laugh. 🙂