Maybe tomorrow

Our friend, ED, has closed the Houston airport for several hours today… Their flight never left Mexico because of the storm’s projected landfall. …So our girl and the rest of the team are delayed. Pray for good flights, hopefully tomorrow… and safety.


UPDATE: (3:45 p.m. EDT)
They are on stand-by for Wednesday… there’s only 2 flights out of San Luis Potosi each day. Then IF that works, they are on stand-by to get out of Houston….

Keep praying…

C'mon. Say something! But play nice. All comments are moderated.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.