I’m reading for my Fem. Theology class:
- Jesus and the Father (Kevin Giles)
- God For Us (LaCugna)
- In Memory of Her (Schussler Fiorenza)
- Feminist Theology (edited by Ann Loades)
- Freeing Theology (LaCugna)
- Women Caught in the Conflict (Groothius)
And, just for fun, I bought myself an early birthday present:
A Church of Her Own by Sarah Sentilles
When one of my co-workers asked me what my courses were this summer, I told him, “Mentoring for Women and Feminist Theology.”
He said, “Oh really? Well I only have chauvinist theology books.”
I just looked at him and said, “Really? Gee, I think I have some of those too.”
And yes. I thought it was funny. But he didn’t.
Oh well. Life goes on. And so does my journey…
where it is still stinking hot. 93 degrees at 7 p.m.! P.U.