There is entirely too much drama in life right now…
it is time for more PEEPS LINKS!
1. COOKING with Peeps for those who think properly ripened peeps are not good enough. Now you can have them grilled, poached, fried or baked. On in salads. Or in main dishes. Or in smoothies. (I think I now have my new recipe for Easter Dinner!!)
2. Peep S’mores — but these are Cheater S’mores because they are done in the microwave.
3. Peeps in the movies takes that elementary school diorama to a whole new level.
4. Peeps Font to me is the ultimate illustration of… “I have too much time on my hands.”
5. Rock and Roll History as illustrated by peeps. You know you want to visit.
And when it’s all said and done, I’ll go get out my Drama Clean, wash out some mouths with soap, and be done with it.